The National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) is a non-partisan, non-profit, educational association, which traces its history to 1919. NDIA is America’s leading Defense Industry association promoting national security. NDIA is proud to provide a legal and ethical forum for the exchange of information between Industry and Government on National Security issues. Our members foster the development of the most innovative and superior equipment, training and support for our warfighters and first responders through our divisions, local chapters, affiliated associations and events.
Mission of NDIA
• ADVOCATE: Cutting-edge technology and superior weapons, equipment, training, and support for the War-Fighter and First Responder
• PROMOTE: A vigorous, responsive, Government – Industry National Security Team
• PROVIDE: A legal and ethical forum for exchange of information between Industry and Government on National Security issues
NDIA provides its members and customers broad outreach and sector coverage through its chapters, technical, policy, and war-fighting divisions, and the complimentary missions of its affiliate subsidiaries of:
• National Training and Simulation Association (NTSA) - provides the training, simulation, related support systems and training services industries a focused, formal organizationto represent and promote their business interests in the marketplace.
• Association for Enterprise Information (AFEI) - addresses with its Government stakeholders, immediate issues that we faced with regard to information – its generation, use and protection.
• Precision Strike Association (PSA) - Advancing the art and science of precision engagement concepts and technologies.
• Women In Defense, A National Security Organization (WID) - Cultivating and supporting the advancement and recognition of women in national security.
National Defense magazine provides authoritative, non-partisan coverage of business and technology trends in defense and homeland security.
A highly regarded news source for defense professionals in government and industry, National Defense offers insight and analysis on defense programs, policy, business, science and technology. Special reports by expert journalists focus on defense budgets, military tactics, doctrine and strategy.
From the broad industry perspective down to your niche market, National Defense positions your business for success.
Our 79,179 BPA audited (June 2015 statement) subscribers find National Defense such a useful source of news and information that they share their copy with an average of 2.8 of their colleagues (publisher’s own data) — expanding the reach of National Defense to over 300,800 readers each month.
National Defense is committed to bringing quality information to its readers and providing advertisers an audience of decision-makers with purchasing power.