The National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) is a non-partisan, non-profit, educational association, which traces its history to 1919. NDIA is America’s leading Defense Industry association promoting national security. NDIA is proud to provide a legal and ethical forum for the exchange of information between Industry and Government on National Security issues. Our members foster the development of the most innovative and superior equipment, training and support for our warfighters and first responders through our divisions, local chapters, affiliated associations and events.
Mission of NDIA
• ADVOCATE: Cutting-edge technology and superior weapons, equipment, training, and support for the War-Fighter and First Responder.
• PROMOTE: A vigorous, responsive, Government – Industry National Security Team.
• PROVIDE: A legal and ethical forum for exchange of information between Industry and Government on National Security issues NDIA provides its members and customers broad outreach and sector coverage through its chapters, technical, policy, and war-fighting divisions, and the complimentary missions of its affiliate subsidiaries of:
• National Training and Simulation Association (NTSA) - provides the training, simulation, Related support systems and training services industries a focused, formal organization to represent and promote their business interests in the marketplace.
• Association for Enterprise Information (AFEI) - addresses with its Government stakeholders, immediate issues that we faced with regard to information – its generation, use and protection.
• Precision Strike Association (PSA) - Advancing the art and science of precision engagement concepts and technologies.
• Women In Defense, A National Security Organization (WID) - Cultivating and supporting the advancement and recognition of women in national security.