Read our latest stories.
Defense Secretary James Mattis’ National Defense Strategy maintains that the security environment is directly affected by rapid technological advancements driven by commercial technology, and this has fundamentally changed the character of war.
The provisions of law related to defense acquisition codified in Title 10 of the United States Code are a mess.
National Defense provides authoritative, non-partisan coverage of business and technology trends in defense and homeland security. A highly regarded news source for defense professionals in government and industry, National Defense offers insight and analysis on defense programs, policy, business, science and technology. Special reports by expert journalists focus on defense budgets, military tactics, doctrine and strategy.
U.S. Could Partner with United Kingdom on New Fighter Jet
GLOBAL DEFENSE MARKET
• Leonardo DRS Chief Talks T-X Competition, Other Industry Trends
• Raytheon Close to Inking Deal for New Hypersonic Weapon
• United States Trying to Entice Allies to Buy V-22 Osprey
• Raytheon to Provide Army with Drones for Killing Other Unmanned Systems
• Pentagon Considering Major Acquisition Shakeup in Line with 809 Panel
• U.S. Could Partner with United Kingdom on New Fighter Jet
• U.S. Officials Push Defense Sales Amid Fears of Trade War
• Lockheed Martin Looking at Recompeting More F-35 Components
Topics: International, Air Power, Global Defense Market, Robotics and Autonomous Systems
VIEW ALL EVENTS