Read our latest stories.
The majority of Defense Department contractors no doubt by now have drafted and populated a system security plan in accordance with Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement cybersecurity provisions, which require implementation of the security controls in National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-171.
In 2014, John Charles of the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency coined the term the “darkening skies,” to highlight the emerging challenge to both national security and commercial interests by the proliferation of satellites, particularly in low-Earth orbit (LEO).
National Defense provides authoritative, non-partisan coverage of business and technology trends in defense and homeland security. A highly regarded news source for defense professionals in government and industry, National Defense offers insight and analysis on defense programs, policy, business, science and technology. Special reports by expert journalists focus on defense budgets, military tactics, doctrine and strategy.
U.S. Could Partner with United Kingdom on New Fighter Jet
GLOBAL DEFENSE MARKET
• Leonardo DRS Chief Talks T-X Competition, Other Industry Trends
• Raytheon Close to Inking Deal for New Hypersonic Weapon
• United States Trying to Entice Allies to Buy V-22 Osprey
• Raytheon to Provide Army with Drones for Killing Other Unmanned Systems
• Pentagon Considering Major Acquisition Shakeup in Line with 809 Panel
• U.S. Could Partner with United Kingdom on New Fighter Jet
• U.S. Officials Push Defense Sales Amid Fears of Trade War
• Lockheed Martin Looking at Recompeting More F-35 Components
Topics: International, Air Power, Global Defense Market, Robotics and Autonomous Systems
VIEW ALL EVENTS