Trusted. Insightful. Relevant.
National Defense Magazine
National Defense provides authoritative, non-partisan coverage of business and technology trends in defense and homeland security.
A highly regarded news source for defense professionals in government and industry,
National Defense offers insight and analysis on defense programs, policy, business,
science and technology. Special reports by expert journalists focus on defense budgets,
military tactics, doctrine and strategy.
From the broad industry perspective down to your niche market, National Defense positions your business for success. Our 79,023 BPA audited (December 2011 statement) subscribers find National Defense such a useful source of news and information that they share their copy with an average of 2.8 of their colleagues (publisher's own data) — expanding the reach of National Defense to more than 300,287 readers each month.
National Defense is read by:
• Members and key staff of the House and Senate
• General/Flag officers in military services
• Government & military acquisition/procurement workforce
• Department of Defense personnel
• Corporate executives
• Industry prime contractors & subcontractors
• Military, government and industry project managers
• Personnel in the research and development community
• Professional consulting and service firms
• And more...
• Rates National Defense the #1 benefit of NDIA membership
• Is a decision-maker or decision-influencer
• Involved in purchasing, contracting decisions (86%)
• Has taken an action as a result of seeing an ad in National Defense (56%)
• Has a post-graduate degree (56%) or studied at the post-graduate level (13%)
• Travels extensively — 9.5 business trips within a year (77%)
• Reports a six-figure household income (77%)
National Defense is committed to bringing quality information to its readers and providing advertisers an audience of decision-makers with purchasing power.
Back To Top