For information regarding production requirements, special positions, supplements, bound or tipped inserts, rates, and other information, please contact the Vice President of Advertising, Dino Pignotti at email@example.com.
Original advertising materials are discarded 12 months after publication unless agency/client requests, in writing, the return of such materials.
Credits earned by increasing frequency rate are applied to future billing.
All invoices are due 30 days after date of billing. Past due invoices are subject to 1% service charge per month. Delinquent accounts are reported and advertising suspended. All costs of collection, including attorney fees, are charged for accounts referred for collection.
Billing directed to advertising agency at the net rate approved upon condition that the client accepts “dual responsibility” for payment if the agency does not remit within 30 days.
Commissions of 15% of gross rate are applicable to recognized agencies on space, color, positions, and inserts.
Contract and copy regulations set forth in items 1-5, 7-9, 11-23, 28-32, and 36 from SRDS also apply. A copy of these regulations will be furnished upon request.
- All cancellations must be in writing and received by closing date.
- No cancellations accepted after closing date.
- Contracts for covers are non-cancelable.
- The publisher reserves the right to refuse or cancel, for any reason and without notice, any advertisement or series of advertisements.
- Editorial calendar and bonus distributions are subject to change. Please check with the V.P., Advertising when placing orders for particular issues or for information on the bonus distributions.