For information regarding production requirements, special positions, supplements, bound or tipped inserts, rates, and other information, please contact the Vice President of Advertising, Dino Pignotti at email@example.com
Original advertising materials are discarded 12 months after publication unless agency/client requests, in writing, the return of such materials.Frequency Rates
Credits earned by increasing frequency rate are applied to future billing.Invoices
All invoices are due 30 days after date of billing. Past due invoices are subject to 1% service charge per month. Delinquent accounts are reported and advertising suspended. All costs of collection, including attorney fees, are charged for accounts referred for collection.Dual Responsibility
Billing directed to advertising agency at the net rate approved upon condition that the client accepts “dual responsibility” for payment if the agency does not remit within 30 days.Commissions
Commissions of 15% of gross print rate are applicable to recognized agencies on space, color, positions, and inserts. All published digital ad rates are net payable.Additional Provisions
• Advertising materials must be provided to the publisher (NDIA) by the material due date on the insertion order.
• All cancellations must be in writing and received by closing date.
• No cancellations accepted after closing date.
• Contracts for covers are non-cancelable.
• Advertisers and their representative advertising agencies placing digital and/or print advertisements assume liability for the content (images, text, trademarks, copyrighted matter, testimonials) of their print and/or digital advertisements and assume responsibility for any claims made against the publisher.
• The publisher reserves the right to refuse or cancel, for any reason and without notice, any advertisement or series of advertisements.
• Publisher is not liable for delays in delivery and/or non-delivery for any reason beyond publisher’s control, such as, but not limited to acts of God; war; government regulation, acts or decisions; terrorism; disaster; strikes; civil disorder; curtailment of transportation facilities; or any other emergency beyond publisher control, making it inadvisable, impossible, illegal or which materially affects the publishers ability to perform its obligations under the contract/space order.
• Editorial calendar and bonus distributions are subject to change. Please check with the VP, Advertising when placing orders for particular issues or for information on the bonus distributions.